WE-TRANSFORM 2nd Stakeholder Workshop
Get involved in the discussion and help us improve the transport workforce's future!
SUCCESS AND FAILURE FACTORS OF AUTOMATION ON THE TRANSPORT WORKFORCE
Online and on site (Torino, IT and Valencia, ESP)
November 17, 2021
The Second Stakeholder Forum Workshop will build upon first results of the project, to discuss the gaps which might arise from the transport automation and digitalisation for the workforce, the barriers to overcome, and the opportunities to seize for an inclusive transition towards a better functioning transport ecosystem.
The purpose of the workshop is twofold:
Present and collect feedback on the preliminary results of the state-of-the-art analysis carried out in the first phase of the project;
Discuss the barriers to be solved to mitigate the negative effects of automation, the new opportunities for different businesses and more equal access to the labour market, and the required new skills for the future transport workforce.
For this workshop, we are targeting workers and trade unions representatives, across all transport modes and countries, considering as well other related sectors (e.g., warehousing, ICT) and forerunners of automation, such as large port terminals.
Join the discussion ! Get upated on our first results, and help us provide a more acurate overview and propose better solutions to decision makers !
- 10:00 Opening & welcome by the Project Coordinator and the Host
- 10:10 Presentation of WET objectives and working approach
- Living Hub
- WE-TRANSFORM Artificial Intelligence tool at service of Collective Intelligence
- 10:30 State-of-the-art on transport automation preliminary results
- 11:00 Q&A
- 11:10 Focus groups discussion
- 12:45 Networking lunch with Wonder Me
- 13:30 Interactive discussion based on Focus Group outcomes & other questions
- Interactive polls
- Discussion around the results of the polls and focus groups takeaways and emerging themes
- 15:45 Final statements & next steps
- 16:00 Workshop close